It's been a long time since I've liked any song as much as this song! This song has been a constant earworm and played on repeat since it was released. I even got the kids at work hooked onto this song from the constant singing and using this song to wake them up from naps.
What exactly do I like about this song?
There are quite a few things that caught my attention from the first listen.
The song
It has a very catchy tune that you can't help singing along to? Plus point is that the song is in English so it's easier for people of all ages to sing along. There are a few parts with repeated lyrics so even people listening to the song for the first time would be able to pick up on those words.
The dance
This is the part that I would say impressed me the most... The sign language for the word "dance"! It isn't a significant part of the dance but the fact that they added it in and made it a part of the choreography, I think it's something worth mentioning!
The MV
BTS made a reaction video to their MV and I watched a few other reaction videos but they mostly pointed out the same thing that the MV featured diversity. Different people from different races/cultures and different people of different ages all coming together to dance. I thought it was particularly meaningful especially during difficult times with Covid-19 when everyone all around the world faces the same challenges.
Check out the MV below!
Hope you liked the song, dance and MV as much as I did :) Take care and stay safe!


No comments:
Post a Comment