Saturday, 24 July 2021

Taeyeon U R | Review

I haven't really been writing about new song recommendations much recently because I've been listening to the same songs over and over again. Occasionally, I do get hooked on a new song or fall in love with a song I've heard before. 

In this case, this song isn't a new song but I don't think I've heard it till a few months ago but even then, I didn't think I'd love it until now. It's been quite a persistent earworm and I've been wanting to sing it during my online k-sessions. 


It's not an easy song to sing though. It has a combination of low and high notes that probably only singers that have a similar vocal range as Taeyeon can manage.
 
I'm quite surprised I didn't notice this song earlier as it was actually part of Taeyeon's first album, 'I'. So far since Taeyeon's solo debut, I've been liking her songs but honestly, her recent songs have not been to my liking as much. There are quite a few of her older songs that I fancy. I may write about those in the future!
 
Do check this song out and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment