Sunday, 17 January 2021

Krave Beauty Oat So Simple Water Cream | Review

First beauty post of 2021! (Hoping to write more beauty related posts this year) 

I took awhile to decide whether I should get this product considering I'm quite picky with moisturisers/lotions. In the end, I got this product in May last year with my second order of Krave Beauty products. 

When it comes to moisturisers and lotions, I am picky about them because... Singapore is so hot and humid! I wouldn't want a product that is too thick or makes my face look oily. On the other hand, products that are not thick or oily, usually do not have the same moisturising value. 


Here are my thoughts after using this product...

The cream is actually quite thick and it wouldn't spill or flow out from the container when you turn it upside down. That's one thing I like about creams or lotions. I don't really like those that flow out from the containers easily and get everywhere, since I'm quite clumsy 🙈

I wouldn't think the brand Krave Beauty is widely known yet but I would say they pride themselves in the ingredients used in their products as well as packaging. 

I love how their products are packaged. This product came with a spatula that I stuck into the product and well... Just kind of left it there in the container as I didn't know where else to put it. The spatula is definitely a plus for those people who love using spatulas instead of their fingers to scoop out products. 


I would say that it has become a part of my daily routine considering I have skin that it to the dry side. 

In the evenings or on days when I don't have to leave the house, I put on a thicker layer of this product just to keep my skin extra moisturised. Before I leave the house, I apply a thinner layer before my sunblock. 

My skin tends to get oily as the day goes on so a thin layer just to keep it a little moisturised. I feel it makes a good base for applying foundation... when we do start using foundation again. I currently do not wear foundation due to having a mask on for long periods of time 😷

I do recommend products from Krave Beauty especially if you have sensitive skin or prefer products that have more natural ingredients. Unfortunately, they don't have a physical store in Singapore but you can easily order products from their international website. So far, with my 2 orders, the products were shipped from Korea and arrived within a week. 

Hope this review was informative and helpful! In the meantime, mask up and stay safe ♥︎

No comments:

Post a Comment