Sunday, 11 October 2020

SHINee Colorful | Review

Wanted to write this song review to commemorate SHINee's anniversary on 25th May but ended up dragging it out and going WAY past the date. Nonetheless, I will still write this post and dedicate it to SHINee! 

I think I've loved most songs that SHINee released. I definitely love this song. If I'm not wrong, Colorful is a song dedicated to their fans. 


It has been quite a journey with SHINee. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this anywhere before. I first started out liking Kpop through SHINee. It was back when Korean dramas were first gaining popularity and the drama "Boys Before Flowers" was the latest craze. SHINee actually sang the title track "Stand By Me" and my sister subsequently introduced me to their debut song "Replay" and the rest is history! 

Of course, I liked many different other groups after SHINee but before SHINee, we were mostly listening to Mando-pop and probably would have never listened to Kpop otherwise. 

Looking back, it has really been quite a journey with Kpop. Shall save this story for another day, if anyone is interested. Till then, take care and stay safe 😷

No comments:

Post a Comment