Monday, 26 October 2020

BTS Dynamite | Review

I don't think I have written a song review for a BTS song before. I guess I pretty much stopped fangirling any particular group as work got busier over the years. I do still listen to Kpop songs based on their popularity and keep myself updated with Kpop related news but I don't have the energy or time to go back to being a fangirl just like before. 

So if I do come across any songs that are nice, I would write a short review here and share it with anyone who's interested! This is probably my current method of being a fangirl LOL. I've received some song recommendations on Twitter some time ago, I'll find the time to check those out :) 

Without further ado, let's talk about BTS' latest song Dynamite! 


The first time coming across this song was on an advertisement or on some random play dance video. Initially, I didn't think it was a BTS song as it was a very different style from what the usual BTS songs sounded like. Honestly, I really like this cheerful vibes this song has. 

On another occasion, I was casually browsing through some tweets and saw some tweets about the vocals of the BTS members. I decided to check it out for myself and I was pleasantly surprised! I've probably mentioned it many times before that I tend to prefer groups that can sing and the BTS members sang Dynamite live really well. Plus, the key of Dynamite is pretty high for like boys vocal range. I'd say I was impressed. I still can't really differentiate the members by their names but I can differentiate them by their vocals LOL. 

On the whole, the song and the dance goes well together. It's a well put together song/performance. I'd recommend this song especially if you're having a bad day and would like something just cheerful and energetic. Do be warned though, it does get stuck in your head! 

Till the next song review, stay safe! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment