I'm actually quite surprised that this song is a B-side track. I think it was mentioned that IU herself didn't realise that this song would be popular. It's actually a really good ballad song.
Recently due to the “circuit breaker” stay at home situation, everyone has been flocking to virtual karaoke applications to sing their hearts out with their friends. It actually comes quite close to visiting a real karaoke place and singing together with friends. Only that you can connect with friends even from different countries. This song has been one of my favourite songs on the application. I know there are a few out there but my friends and I have been using “全民party”. Check it out if you are craving to sing while staying at home! :)
Lately, I prefer listening to slower songs instead of those upbeat songs that I listened while doing work. The tune for this song actually suits and showcases IU’s vocals. It reminds me of some IU ballad songs from the past. Of course, I prefer her new songs better as they reflect her own style more than the past songs.
Do check this song out! Stay safe everyone!


No comments:
Post a Comment