Thursday, 23 April 2020

Produce X 101 Pretty Girl | Review

Always late to the party. I know this song has been out for some time and everyone already probably knows how awesome it is. 

I chanced upon the song while watching those random play dance videos. Have been watching lots of random play dance videos, if you are interested to know the links, let me know. 


So this song has been a constant earworm and had to listen to it on repeat for a few days to get it to stop playing in my head. I didn't follow the Produce X 101 series but somehow after listening to the song and watching the dance on RPD videos... I must say, it has really grown on me! 

This is definitely a highly recommended song if you're into those slightly cutesy concepts. I don't really know why but I've been really quite addicted to this song so do check it out!! And the dance too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment