Sunday, 15 March 2020

Put Your Head On My Shoulder 致我们暖暖的小时光 | Review

Netflix has been adding quite a few Asian dramas aside from Korean dramas. Recently, I've watched quite a few of new dramas that aren’t K-dramas and found them not too bad. This was one of the first few Chinese dramas that I've watched.

Clips from this drama were actually being shared on social media so that made me want to check it out. It looked cute and quite light-hearted.

Warning: This post will contain spoilers so if you have not watched the drama, you may not wish to continue reading.




Plot
This drama is really a pretty predictable drama, not that I’m complaining. It’s nice to watch such “normal” drama. It reminds me of those Taiwanese idol dramas we used to watch back in the days.

This drama features a young couple that apparently has never dated. Somehow they end up living together and then falling in love. Seems like a very cliche storyline but it was presented in a way that wasn’t too boring or too cheesy to continue watching. There were many sweet and cute scenes that will make viewers’ hearts flutter. Of course, somewhere along the line, there was some kind of misunderstanding/argument which the couple eventually overcame and become closer. It was really a very “fluffy” drama which may not be the liking of some. If you’re looking for a “brainless” drama, this would be a good one to check out.

Ending
I particularly like the ending. As you might already know by now, I tend to lean toward dramas that have a complete (happy) ending without unanswered questions or leaving the viewers hanging.

This drama provided a well wrapped up ending, almost too cliche but really cute. Only thing is that the drama follows the characters over a few years but I don’t think they’ve made any effort to make the characters to look any older or different.

Do check this drama out!

No comments:

Post a Comment