Saturday, 14 March 2020

NCT Dream We Young | Review

Chanced upon this song while watching some random dance videos on Youtube. The video was featuring dance moves that are difficult to accomplish even for dancers. Went to search for the song and have been quite liking the song since.





So basically I was drawn to the beat of the song and the catchy tune. It matched pretty well with the dance moves and although I haven’t really paid attention to NCT, this song has been stuck in my head for a while.

I really liked the tune of the chorus and although the lyrics are a little young lol, I feel that it gives off a very cheerful lively vibe which just makes you want to listen to on repeat.

So far, I find myself enjoying these cheerful and slower songs a little more and have been finding out more new songs from random play dance videos. So do check this song out and keep a lookout for more song recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment