Another B-Side track that I’ve been listening to lately. First heard this song while watching Queendom and I have to say, Lovelyz has done quite a good job changing the original song up.
So basically for that episode of Queendom, if I remember correctly, they’re supposed to pick a song that fans like/have voted for and perform it with a different concept. Lovelyz chose a musical theme/concept which surprisingly goes well with the song.
The song has a catchy tune especially the chorus. Before searching out this song, I was humming it and wondering what song it was. Honestly, I don’t pay attention much to Lovelyz but I like what they’ve done to the song and gotta say they really tried their best during the Queendom program.
Do check this song out! Will be checking out more B-Side tracks, do let me know if there are any interesting songs I should check out :)


No comments:
Post a Comment