Lately, I've been very into Wanna One. I know, almost 3 years too late. It's alright... Probably would've spent lots of money on them if we had liked them 3 years ago. Think of it as being a cost-effective Kpop fan. But it's true I'm always late to the party :P
After listening to almost all the Wanna One songs, there's that one song that just sticks and continues to annoy you day and night. At first, it was Energetic but now it's this song.
Firstly, the tune is really catchy and you can't help but hum or sing along to the "Twilight, twilight, twilight" part. It isn't really considered a fast song or a slow song, it's somewhere in the middle and it's a pace that is comfortable to listen to.
The beat of this song is also something that probably contributes to the addictiveness of the song. It makes you want to move along and wiggle to the song! On top of that, if you've watched the performances (video below), the dance really suits the song! It's one of those songs that you would think it's well put together after watching the whole performance. I guess it was written for the purpose of live concerts and bringing up the hype level of the fans attending the concerts.
Lastly, Park Jihoon♥ is the cutest in the Twilight stages! I think I've watched countless Jihoon♥ focused fancams and still looking for more! Hahaha.
If you have not heard of Wanna One and are also late to the party, like me, do take some time to check them out! Take care and stay safe!


No comments:
Post a Comment