Saturday, 16 May 2020

Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency 꽃파당: 조선혼담공작소 | First Impression

Already halfway through the drama so I'm not sure if you could call it a first impression post but I'll just quickly write down my thoughts of this drama so far. 

I started on this drama only because of Park Jihoon♥ I don't usually watch dramas that take place in the Joseon era or other historical dramas mostly because I don't like the killing and suspense. 


So far, I quite like this drama and the plot actually seems quite solid. I'm not sure how it'll end but up till this episode I'm on it has been interesting! I mean if I made it to the halfway mark without dropping the drama, then it has a certain level of "interesting". Haha. Although my sisters tend to doubt my drama choices :/ 

It includes a variety of unexpected twists and turns which I hope can be resolved and addressed before the drama ends. At the middle mark, I can't really predict how it'll end so if you're looking for an unpredictable drama to watch then you could check this out! 

Along with the serious plot, there are parts of comic relief... That's where Park Jihoon♥ comes in! I do think they mixed a little of the present day fashion items and turned it into something historical so it's actually quite funny. I must say (totally not biased) but he really portrayed his character well and he's quite a natural actor! I mean you can't expect anything less of a child actor right? :) 

Off to continue this drama now~ Do check it out or if you've already watched it, let me know your thoughts! Take care and stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment