Sunday, 15 December 2019

Krave: Great Barrier Relief & Beet The Sun ♥︎

For the longest time, I've wanted to try products from Krave after hearing good things about their sunblock but the shipping was not very favourable. Finally, they launched their global website with more affordable shipping so I went ahead to get some products. 
Krave Beauty
Great Barrier Relief
Beet The Sun 




I placed the order over the weekend and received it around 3 days later. Shipping was USD $5 and products were shipped from Korea.

They came nicely wrapped in bubble wrap and each product had its own packaging as well. I usually pay attention to packaging so I'd say they have definitely put some thought into their packaging. I liked the packaging for the sunblock, Beet The Sun. It was a tear open packing, unlike the usual boxed kind.


Beet The Sun (USD $20 for 50ml) was the main item I wanted to try as it comes with SPF50+ and PA++++ protection and most importantly it's sensitive skin friendly. I read that it can be used as a primer too, which is literally perfect considering I just ran out of primer. 

First impression
The consistency of the product is thick and not watery as most facial sunblocks turn out to be (pictured below). It also has a rather natural "grassy" scent to it.


Beet The Sun - After 1 Month
Considering I spent a lot of time under the sun, I have been applying Beet The Sun pretty regularly. I do feel it protects my skin from the hot sun and at the same time it doesn't dry out my skin. As for using it as a primer, it does provide a smoother base and my foundation does sit nicely on top of it.

The second item was the Great Barrier Relief (USD $28 for 40ml). I read up on this product before purchasing it. Apparently, it reduces redness and improves the general condition of your skin by building up your skin's barrier.


First Impression
This product too has a similar faint "grassy" scent but it has a liquidy consistency compared to the sunblock. It's also a little pastel greenish, which may come as a shock to some.

Great Barrier Relief - After 1 Month
I used this product diligently every morning and every evening. Just one pump on top of toner and lotion. I noticed that my skin wasn't as dry as before and prone to breakouts as before either. I used to get a few pimples here and there whenever I slept late. However, this month, I barely had any large pimples, just some small black or whiteheads but that's about it! Gotta say I'm quite pleased with this product!

Overall, I have been liking these 2 Krave products and would definitely repurchase them once I'm out. I'm also looking forward to trying more of their products!

No comments:

Post a Comment