I must say, I've been looking forward to Somi's debut since watching her on "Unnies" so I'm glad her debut is finally here and glad that it's not disappointing.
The song is catchy and quite addictive! After a few listens, it was already playing in my head on repeat. Usually, songs that are more successful tend to have that addictive trait.
The theme of the song/MV had this very cool/chic vibe that suited Somi very well. It really related and represented her character. It had more of a YG vibe than a JYP vibe actually. Is that why she changed companies? :/
Although there were many controversies surrounding her solo debut and well people hating on her for not singing the song at her debut showcase, I'll give it to her that this song isn't all that easy to do live! Anyway, do give this song a listen and show some support for Somi!

No comments:
Post a Comment