Sunday, 3 March 2019

Laneige: Lip Sleeping Mask ♥︎

Lately, I’ve been having very very dry lips. Even after applying lip balm, my lips tend to peel and it gets rather itchy and uncomfortable. I tried many different methods to prevent this from happening but none of them seem to work. Little did I realise the solution was actually sitting on my dressing table.
Laneige
Lip Sleeping Mask
Berry

I actually got this product back in 2015 through a Christmas purchase with Althea. It was highly recommended by a friend but after purchasing it, I didn't like how it felt on my lips especially if I applied it to sleep. So it was mostly left unused until my lips started getting dry and itchy.

I couldn't identify the cause of the dry and itchy lips but suspected that it could most likely be allergy related. I tried using various lip balms and even used Papaw but they didn't seem to work. 

Previously, I didn't like this product as it applies thick and sticky. I applied it with the spatula that came with the product. However, after losing the spatula, I began applying the product with my fingers and found that it didn't apply so thick and preferred it that way. But of course, if you prefer applying it using the spatula, it might be a more hygienic 



I wouldn't describe the texture of the product to be hard like other lip balms that come in containers, this product is definitely stickier than that. Due to the stickiness, it does provide sufficient moisture and protection for the lips.

Totally would agree that this is one of the best selling products from Laneige and would definitely recommend this product if anyone was looking to get one product from Laneige. Do check this out!

No comments:

Post a Comment