Sunday, 19 January 2020

Crash Landing On You 사랑의 불시착 | First Impression


So I’m writing this as I wait for the latest episode of “Crash Landing on You” to air on Netflix. 



Here are my first impressions of this drama. 

Basically, this drama is quite unlike other dramas with North Korean people and setting. Majority of the drama is set in and taking place in North Korea which is way more than other dramas. Plus I feel that the North Korean accents used by the actors and actresses in this drama are quite authentic compared to prior dramas that I’ve watched. I guess they must have put in effort finding someone to train them in using the accent and the actors and actresses probably worked really hard to get the right accent. 

It’s really interesting to see how things are portrayed in North Korea and although it may not be 100% accurate, it’s quite nice to view things in a different setting from the usual typical Korean drama. Of course, the plot… still seems really cliche so far. I hope they don’t disappoint with the ending. 

Of course, I should have waited for the whole drama to air completely before starting on it but no regrets starting on it early. Just the weekly waiting for the episode to air… That’s really painful. 

Any thoughts on this drama so far? 

No comments:

Post a Comment