Sunday, 26 June 2016

Jukebox #77 I Just Wanna Dance ♥︎

The weekends come and go by so quickly! I barely have time to sit down and complete a jukebox song review post in one sitting. Before I get carried away with a longwinded introduction, let's jump right into the post.

This week we have Tiffany's I Just Wanna Dance from her first solo album.




When I first heard that Tiffany would be making her solo debut, I wondered what kind of song she would come out with. Of course I expected no less than Taeyeon, considering how successful Taeyeon's solo debut was. At the same time, I didn't think she would do something like Taeyeon as Tiffany isn't known for her vocals like Taeyeon is, although I must say, she has improved quite a bit.

I did expect maybe she would do either something cute or sexy. Then again, there aren't many other concepts that are available anyway. It's quite a challenge to dance and sing at the same time but I think Tiffany managed that quite well. Of course, I'm sure they make use of background vocals but then again there are those fans that would make MR videos to see who is lip syncing so it's not really possible to get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment