Apologies for the backlog of Jukebox Song Review posts. Haven't been able to find time to complete them but fret not! I will complete writing them and catch up hopefully by this week.
For the 76th Jukebox post, we have Big Bang's Loser from their 4th Single Album and 1st from their Made series! It's also their first song released after a three year absence.
Honestly, I've never been a fan of Big Bang. For some strange reason I just don't fancy their songs other than Taeyang's songs. So although I'm able to sing Fantastic Baby, I don't actually have any of their songs in my iTunes library, Loser is the first Big Bang song to make it.
I first heard Loser while watching Fantastic Duo, the first and second episode when Taeyang was on. I liked the tuned and the beat. Although it's not the usual song that would be classified as my style, somehow I took a liking to this song. Anyway, I'm not really sure what genre this song would be classified under. I guess songs with a strong beat does appeal to me too.
I guess Big Bang's style leans more towards a hip hop style that is more westernised so that could be why I don't fancy most of their songs. I prefer ballads and pop songs but then again it's very subjective. I do know that Big Bang is a group liked by people who aren't mainstream Kpop fans. I would think it's because of their westernised sound and also because G Dragon (and TOP). Lol.
That brings me to the end of this weekend's post! Do stay tuned for next week's post and I hope to catch up quickly so I can review all the new summer songs that
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment