Sunday, 12 June 2016

Jukebox #75 넌 is 뭔들 ♥︎

I know I’ve stopped writing for a week or so as I have been rather caught up with work commitments. Not to worry! I’ll ensure that the song reviews are posted on the dates it was originally supposed to be published on, meaning I’ll just have to edit the dates on the posts. That means I’ll be editing the dates so as not to mess up the sequence.

This week we have Mamamoo’s 넌 is 뭔들!




When I first heard the song, I didn’t like it. I wasn’t sure why my sister said it was nice. I only went to check out Mamamoo just because Solar was on WGM with Eric Nam, and I like Eric Nam. Lol. As the weeks went by, I found myself liking Solar’s carefree personality and went to listen to the song again. From then on, I haven’t stopped singing this song. I have no idea what made me like it after listening to it the second time but I suspect it’s their vocals.

For some reason, I have this theory that girl groups with 4 members tend to be more successful then others, like Sistar, Miss A, Girls Day etc. It’s just a personal theory that probably isn’t true anyway. After thorough analysis, I really liked how Mamamoo sounded together. Their vocals really match well. I think I’ve mentioned this in another song review post previously that things like this they really bother me. I don’t think anyone else scrutinises vocals as much as I do.

It’s not really the vocals that I’ve come to like but also the dance to this song. For some reason I like the choreography and how they planned the performance. There was this particular performance where they all wore superhero tees and there’s this part of the song that they have a short pause. During this short pause all the members did a superhero pose. It was so cute! And really clever!

Oh, I managed to find that performance! I shall leave you with the video!


No comments:

Post a Comment