This weekend! We have a collaboration song between Super Junior and f(x). It's none other than Oops from Super Junior's 5th repackaged album A-Cha.
Apparently the song's lyrics were co-written by Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Shindong and Heechul. It makes this song more unique than it already is. I really think this kind of song is something only a group like Super Junior can pull off.
It really isn't easy to make a funny diss song like this. The lyrics tell of guys who like to brag and tell lies about what they are and what they can do. I think the funniest part would be after Heechul's part when Shindong goes, "형, 뽕 아니잖아 Hyung, you're not lying". It's like the members can just joke and tease each other like that without any worries. That's why I think Super Junior will always be a special group to me despite their decreasing popularity in Korea.
Do check this song out if you do have the time! There isn't any MV for this song, it was performed during SMTOWN concerts and also at SS4. It seemed like SS4 was just a few years ago but I think it was 4 or 5 years ago. I did see it when it came to SG, means I would have watched this performance too but it's but a vague memory now (highlighting again how old a group like Super Junior really is).
That's all I have for this weekend's song review! More song reviews next weekend! Although I think Kpop is still popular all around the world, newer and younger groups are gaining more attention and the older groups are slowly fading away.
슈퍼주니어오빠들 사랑해 많이 주세요 ♥︎


No comments:
Post a Comment