Sunday, 8 May 2016

Jukebox #70 아름다워 ♥︎

This weekend, we'll be listening to SHINee's 아름다워!

I think I've quite a lot of song reviews to write and therefore we should get on quickly with it! Shall not drag the introduction any further.




Although this isn't my top favourite SHINee song, I do think that this song showcases SHINee's style that is quite unique to them. From the beginning, when talking about SHINee, we would always say that they have this style or concept that allows everyone to recognise them just by listening to their songs. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, it could be their vocals or their music. Though personally I would think that the have quite special and unique group dynamics that adds to them just standing out.

Of course, that's the thing with SM groups and that's what makes them successful. They just are able to stand out somehow. Marketing? Concept? They're quite different from the rest of the KPOP scene. I'm not sure if I've explained that well enough but I'm sure any KPOP fan would know what I mean.

Also, I'm really proud of SHINee for remaining as a group of five. Even though previously there were rumours that Onew might be leaving the group or some conflict was going on within the members. Glad that they were able to work everything out and remain as a group ☺



That's all for this week's song review! Although I wasn't really going on about the song much. Lol. Do take some time to listen to it and fall in love with SHINee. Just some extra information, Onew, the leader of the group also acted in Descendants of the Sun. I thought I should mention it considering he did a pretty good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment