Before I talk about how has the product worked for me, let’s first talk about the product. Here’s a description of the product as written on the packaging:
Soothing and de-stressing restorative moisturizer for sensitive skin. Defense against pollution.The name La Solution 10 came about because there are 10 ingredients in this product. These ingredients include:
Water | Vegetal Squalane | Soft Powder | Glycerin | Silver Needle Tea Extract | Shea Butter Extract | Emollent | Emulsifier | Humectant | PreservativeThoughts
Initially when I read up on the product, I thought it would be more like a lotion but the texture is more similar to a cream. Although it’s a cream, it’s pretty easily to spread over my face. I don’t have to pump out a lot to cover my whole face. There isn’t a scent to the product, there is a faint scent but it isn’t very strong like some lotions I’ve used previously. For friends with sensitive skin, I really recommend using products without scents as something the chemicals in the scents may cause reactions.
The product comes in a bottle with a pump top, which honestly I prefer compared to a tub, as it’s so much more hygienic! Also, with a pump it’s easier to control how much product you want to use, reducing wastage. Especially with sensitive skin, it’s safer to have a pump to minimize contact with bacteria and dust.
So, I’ve been using this product since mid April and at first I thought the cream didn’t help. I’d still have pimples and some redness around my nose. Then I realised something one day at work when I was standing out in the sun, my skin no longer had those itchy red spots that would appear when the weather changed. Those spots looked like little insect bites or rashes and they really itched. If I accidentally went to scratch it, the skin will tear and it’ll become an ugly scab.
Also, the skin doesn’t peel around my nose area as often anymore. Previously, my skin would get dry rather easily even when I apply lotion. When I apply any base makeup, the dry flaky skin shows up clearly. It does not look pretty at all. So far with the La Solution 10, although it doesn’t feel moisturising like the lotions I’ve been using, it does provide enough moisture for my skin to not flake.
Verdict
As this product is for sensitive skin, I would really for the friends in this group to give this product a shot. I react to change in the weather or climate and sometimes dust. My symptoms for sensitive skin include:
• Redness around nose and cheek area
• Dry patches, flaky skin around nose
• Itchy red spots and white heads on cheeks
If you can identify with these symptoms and they occur because of pollution, stress, climatic changes, you may wish to try this product out!

Nice!
ReplyDelete