Sunday, 28 February 2016

Jukebox #65 마녀가 된 이유 ♥︎

Shall just jump right ahead into this week's song review. It's NS Yoon G's 마녀가 된 이유 (Reason to become a witch). I'm not surprised that this song received lower votes as well I didn't think NS Yoon G is that popular.



I think NS Yoon G is pretty talented. I can't remember how I found out about her or got to know her. I think it was through the song 또 보고싶어, probably heard it while watching MuBank. She's good singing live. That's usually something that sticks for me. I pay more attention to those that can sing well live. She was probably on some of those english speaking programs as well.

You could probably classify this as another case of bad management? Frankly, she hasn't gotten very popular with any of her comebacks. Maybe 또 보고싶어 was quite popular but I don't think it won an award. I think people know of her but don't pay attention to her. Usually it's the company that does the promoting and marketing so if she's not popular it's usually mostly because of her company although there could be other reasons as well. It could be also because she doesn't garner attention, she changes concepts quite frequently. I think her confident concepts probably suits her the most but recently I think she's going for the sexy ones. I guess usually people think that would succeed.

I guess it's pretty safe to say that this artist and her songs need more attention and therefore have ended up in my list of songs to review/recommend. Do take some time to check her and her songs out! ☺


Hope that you've enjoyed this week's song review! There's one every weekend. Lol. So do check back to find out what other Korean song or song I've reviewed.

On a side note, I've been listening to this Taiwanese/Korean singer Bii recently. You might see some of his songs in the twitter polls soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment