This week we have Dream by Baekhyun and Suzy.
I thought it would be a popular song however it lost to the other song option with 15% of 40 votes. Then again, it would be the perfect choice for the Valentine's Day weekend!
So if you search up the lyrics, it's quite a love song with a hint of a some relationship. I'm not sure if that's the best way to describe it but it does give of that feeling. A little bittersweet? Haha. If you do check the MV out, I think the expressions Baekhyun and Suzy has kind of reflect that kind of emotions as well.
I'm not sure how they decided to do a collaboration like that. SM and JYP. It's pretty interesting considering how well the song performed, I would think they might try something like that again in future. Well, if they make money, anything is possible right?
Honestly, when I first heard the song, I loved it already. Firstly, this is totally my style of music, just listening to the intro itself was good enough for me to conclude that I liked this song. Secondly, it's Baekhyun! Totally not biased here but I really like listening to his voice, almost as much as I like listening to Kyuhyun's voice. Lastly, Suzy's vocals really sounds good with Baekhyun's. Although I must add that it's quite obvious Suzy is taller than Baekhyun. Haha. He gets the high chair while she gets the short stool.
Hope you do take the time to check this song out! It's really a pretty good calm song to listen on any occasion ☺ definitely highly recommended. Do check back next weekend for another song review!


No comments:
Post a Comment