Innisfree
The Green Tea Seed Cream
I have watched many monthly favourites on YouTube featuring this product. I recommended it to my sister and she has been using this product for some time. She used this during winter and it was able to keep her skin hydrated.
Here's a description of the product from the Innisfree site:
I finally decided to get this product after my previous moisturiser ran out. I just went ahead with this product without trying a sample first. My skin has always been quite alright since they use natural ingredients.Antioxidant-infused cream made with Jeju green tea seeds for deep hydration and nourishment.
A moisturizing and nourishing serum containing eco-friendly Jeju fresh green tea and green tea seeds More moisturizing and refreshing than ever before!
My Thoughts
I initially wanted to get the regular sized one but the lady at the counter recommended me the large tub as it would be cheaper. So I got the 100ml tub for around SGD $45. I didn't expect it to have the Christmas design so that was a bonus ☺
The first thing that caught my attention after applying this to my face would be the really pleasant scent and also the texture of the product. I like that it does feel rather thick but it isn't sticky and it evaporates quickly so that it doesn't feel uncomfortable at all. Especially in a humid country like Singapore, sticky lotions are a no-no for me.
I tried shaking the container and to my surprise, the cream doesn't move at all. I guess that shows how thick the formula is. It's of a pretty good texture to use in the morning before applying your makeup. Some lotions are too watery or too oily and thus not good for applying makeup on top of it. Although, I wouldn't recommend applying this on top of your eyelids before makeup as it'll cause your eye makeup to smudge easily. Then again, I do have oily eyelids, so it probably wasn't a good idea to have applied lotion there ☹
Something else I like about the green tea series from Innisfree is that it smells so good! There are some people that prefer scentless products but I do prefer products that smell pleasant. This lotion has a faint but pleasant scent which is another reason why I like it.
The Verdict
I would definitely recommend this product! It's pretty good for a basic lotion and it works well for my dry skin. I don't have to apply this every day and my skin doesn't look dry and patchy on days when I don't apply it. When my skin does get dry, apply this before bed and it'll be fine the next morning. Can't wait to see how this works in a different climate when I go on my holiday.
Hope that you've found this review useful! There are a few new products that I'll be getting next month, can't wait! Do check out this blog for more beauty product reviews!




No comments:
Post a Comment