I first saw this product on one of Jen (meejmuse)'s videos and it looked interesting. I wasn't going to get this product as Laneige products are usually pricier. However, there was a 1-for-1 sale on qoo10 so I got this together with my friend. Here's a description of the product from the Laneige website:LaneigeTwo Tone Lip Bar06 Pink Step
We decided to get this shade as it seemed like the safest one. That's the problem with buying things online, you can't test the colours to see what suits you the most. But that definitely doesn't stop me from online shopping ☺One lipstick Two colorsCreate your own two tone mix with the artistic lipstick
My Thoughts
I got this product in 06 Pink Step and it comes with 2g of product. The sale price was around SGD $19, I think it retails for slightly more. The packaging it slim and easy to carry around. Definitely handy for a quick touch up.
I thought it was pretty cool that it came in a rectangular shape. It became even cooler after applying it for the first time. Application was very smooth! The colour glides on easily and pretty evenly as well. The rectangular shape allows for you to darken any particular shade. Let's say if you want to make the darker shade more obvious, you can just use the corner of the dark shade and apply another layer. If you don't want the gradient effect, you also have the option of turning the lipstick and applying it so that the two colours blend together.
One product, so many ways of using it! ☺
As you can see from the photo above, this product is not very glossy but it's creamy. It feels very comfortable to have on the lips and it is not drying. It's pretty long lasting as well, even after eating there'll be some product left on your lips although the gradient wouldn't be that obvious anymore.
Most people would find it difficult to push the product out as the little lever is quite stiff. I think it's a good thing though as you know it wouldn't budge easily even if you keep it in your bag. Do take note, do not push the lever down when the cap is on. The product will get squished in the cap.
The Verdict
I definitely recommend this product! It'll be a very good Christmas gift ☺ I think it's really worth the price as you're paying for the quality of the product. Although I don't really have other Laneige products to compare with, I've heard a lot of praises about Laneige lip products. So I really hope you'll consider getting this for yourself or for someone else.
That's all for this beauty product review! I do realise that I've purchased a lot of lip products recently. So you'll probably see more lip products review coming soon! Hope you've found this review useful and just in time for Christmas ☺





No comments:
Post a Comment