Sunday, 6 December 2015

Jukebox #54 Happy Things ♥︎

This week I decided to do something different. If you've followed the weekend Jukebox posts, you would know that the songs I recommend are usually songs that didn't receive much attention or are new songs. The past few weeks I've been posting up a poll on my twitter account and people can vote for the song they want to be reviewed. I have been reviewing the song that received more votes. However, I think I should review the song that has lesser votes instead so that's what it would be like from now on ☺ Please do continue to vote for the song you want reviewed! The poll will be posted every weekend on Twitter at @fidfiefofum

With that, it brings us to this week's song review! It's J Rabbit's Happy Things!



Most of you probably wouldn't have heard of J Rabbit as they are an indie group and not the normal Kpop group. I found out about them through watching dramas. They actually sang a song in the OST of the drama I was watching. I think it was Operation Proposal and the song they sang for the OST was If You Love Me.

I fell in love with their vocals and musical arrangements. It's cool that they write their own songs and they get to perform in their own style unlike most Kpop groups where the style and music is decided by the company. I think what stood out most was the vocals. No doubt it's very high but so is my voice. Plus it's quite rare to hear a high voice like that in Kpop. They prefer like those rounded, powerful vocals or even those cutesy ones.

Not only that, the lyrics are meaningful as well. This song is about not forgetting all those little things that can make you happy.

I've been listening to a few other songs by J Rabbit and do expect another song review of another of their songs soon! ☺



That's all for this week's song review! Do stay tuned for next week's!
Check out last week's song review here!

No comments:

Post a Comment