Sunday, 13 December 2015

Jukebox #55 0330 ♥︎

According to the poll, 29 people voted in total and 45% voted for this song to be reviewed. It will be reviewed this week as it has lesser votes. If you're interested on voting, do check out the poll on my twitter every weekend ☺

This week, the review will be on UKISS's 0330 from their mini album Bran New Kiss.



I think this would be one of my favourite songs of UKISS other than Man Man Ha Ni. I probably like it also since it's somewhat my style of music. If you follow through all the song review posts, I prefer ballads ☺

The MV is a little abstract so I went to google for what it means. It basically just showing how a guy copes with his girlfriend's death. He tries to remember the times he had together with his girlfriend. With the help of his friends, he gets over it. I'm not sure if you're able to see the story line play out though, as it was a little confusing for me. Apparently they've released another MV focusing more on the drama aspect but there's not much of a difference.

Recently there has been a lot of hype about UKISS. While doing my research for this post, a lot of thoughts came to mind on these few issues. Initially I thought I'd write it here but there are some people who may just be interested in reading the song review so I'll be writing a separate post on it soon. Hopefully, soon ☺ 



That's all for this weekend's song review! Hope you've enjoyed listening to this song and check back again next weekend got another song review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment