Wednesday, 16 December 2015

Have A Jolly Christmas with Althea ♥

Christmas is round the corner! I sure hope you've already done your Christmas shopping! If you haven't, I might just have the solution for you!

I'm not sure if you have heard of Althea. It is a website that sells Korean beauty products. These products are shipped directly from Korea so you don't have to worry about authenticity

I chose to do some Christmas shopping on Althea mostly because I don't have time after work to head out and shop. Another big reason why I chose to do shopping on Althea would be their Christmas promotions and sales!

These promotions include:
1. Free Shipping with purchases above S$30 (Originally it's free shipping above $50)
2. S$7 off S$50 purchases with code XMAS-SG
3. Limited Edition Christmas Beauty Box (While stocks last)
4. Christmas sales and promotions on Althea Korea Singapore! (Including Christmas collection beauty items) 
I've tried shopping on other websites that sold Korean beauty products and in comparison, I found Althea's website rather easy to navigate!


This is their main page with simple navigation buttons to help you look for items easily. 


When you've chosen an item, you can add it to you cart with just one click. 


A pop up appears giving you two options. I quite like this feature as it simplifies things a lot!


The payment page is easy to navigate as well. The website itself helps you to save money by helping you use up your points first!

It's really quite easy to purchase things on Althea. They also have a section under your account that allows you to see what items you've purchased before and you can purchase those items again by adding them into your cart.


The whole ordering process seems simple and straightforward enough right? ☺
But nothing beats the happiness of receiving your package in the mail! 

If I'm not wrong, my package arrived about 5 days after placing my order. It was shipped via EMS from Korea and even so I didn't expect it to arrive before 7 days. So of course I was very pleasantly surprised!


The package was wrapped nicely in a pink wrapper labelled with an Althea Christmas sticker. It was delivered to my door so you don't have to worry about the postman mishandling it or stuffing it into your postbox.


Inside was the Althea box wrapped in bubble wrap. And ta-da! It's a Christmas box, specially designed for the Christmas season! I didn't order many big items so I received the small box which is red. The bigger box is green. 




Isn't it lovely? I wouldn't have minded getting the green box but I think I like the red box better ☺


They did not fail to leave out the pretty pink tissue papers! The items were also wrapped nicely in bubble wrap and it even came with a free Etude House mask!

I shall briefly list the items that I got and I'll do a future review on the items that I didn't get as gifts.
1. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask
2. Innisfree Creamy Tint Lip Mousse 04 Spring Romance Peach
3. Missha Soft Blending Stick Blusher 02 Rose Pink
4. The Saem Cover Perfection Tip Concealer 2.0 Rich Beige
Aside from the Christmas promotions, Althea guarantees a best price match and also 30 days unconditional returns! Not only that, Althea has promotions for a wide range of products which would aid you in your Christmas expenditure! Who doesn't like sales and promotions right?

So those who need to get some Christmas shopping done, I highly recommend shopping on Althea! You can get Korean beauty products for a good price without having to travel to Korea! ☺

If you need recommendations or have questions, don't hesitate to ask 'em! I'll gladly answer your queries! And do stay tuned for more beauty product reviews coming soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment