For the poll on twitter, it received 48 votes and 13% voted for this song, making it the less popular song! So it shall be the song I shall review and talk about this week.
It's none other than Taeyeon's I from her debut solo album I.
For a debut song, I think it did pretty well. I guess we can always expect such a response from SM artistes. They're always quite popular. With vocals like Taeyeon, her albums will definitely sell. For some reason, SM has people who have similar vocal abilities and sound. Maybe they have the same vocal trainer. But anyway, over the years I have grown more impressed with the vocal abilities of the Girls' Generation members, especially TaeTiSeo.
Not sure why but these solo debuts of Kpop group members are seemingly doing quite well. Not that I'm complaining but it's just quite surprising. SM should continue to have solo debuts for other artistes as well. I read that Tiffany is making her solo debut soon and I'm looking forward to it!
Anyway, back to the topic! Everyone was talking about Taeyeon's MV and how lovely it looks. Apparently, they went to New Zealand to film the MV! And Taeyeon's brother made a cameo in one of the scenes as well, that's pretty cool ☺ Also, many were commenting how pretty Taeyeon looked in the MV. Well, can't deny that she's gotten prettier over the years. And with light makeup on her flawless skin, she's definitely looking stunning against the backdrop of New Zealand's breathtaking scenery. And not to mention sheep. Life is a beauty. Indeed.
That's all for this week's song review. It's a pretty short one but do take the time to check this song out if you haven't already done so! The polls have closed and the songs have been decided for song reviews for the next few weeks. Do check them out!
Do check out last week's song review here!

No comments:
Post a Comment