MERRY CHRISTMAS!
It's probably way past Christmas by the time this gets published but there's 12 days of Christmas right? Haha. Convincing myself that this post isn't late. For this song review, a total of 57 people took part in the poll I posted on Twitter. And 12% voted for this song, making it the least popular song among the options. The other song has been popular for two weeks, so I'll review it next week, making it the last Jukebox song review for 2015.
For this week's song review, we have EXO's Sing For You from Sing For You - Winter Special Album, 2015.
I really love this song! It's another of those love on first listen kinda song. I totally shrieked when Chanyeol sang and then when Sehun sang it was like totally amazing! I guess every time EXO sings a slow song like this I get so impressed by their vocals I can't help but love the song ♥
I especially like the chorus. I think it really showcases the vocals of the singing line; Baekhyun, Jongdae, Kyungsoo. It's sung three times throughout the song and so each of the members has a turn to shine. However for this song, I think Kyungsoo's voice suit the part best, not that I dislike Jongdae and Baekhyun's voices. They have stronger vocals.
Initially I thought it was a sad song but it turns out to be somewhat comforting as well. If I'm not wrong the song is about a guy confessing his love through singing a song as he isn't brave enough to do so otherwise. So it may seem sad that this guy doesn't have the courage but he's ultimately brave enough to sing a song. Heh ☺
And EXO being EXO, they'll always release a Chinese version of the song as well. Nope, I'm not complaining.
That's all I have for this week's song review! If you've been following the polls on Twitter, you would know what song I'll reviewing next weekend! ☺
Do check out last week's song review here!

No comments:
Post a Comment