Hi friends! Here's another beauty related post. I seriously have to find the time to slowly write about the products I have in my makeup drawer! So without further ado...
I finally am blogging about one of the most popular blush out there! It's the NARS Orgasm blush!
I got this blush while I was on holiday in KL so I wasn't really thinking about getting it. But after walking past the NARS shop every other day while we stayed there, I walked into the shop and usually when one walks into the shop, it already means the deal is sealed. So I ended up buying their most popular blush shade, 4013N.
It's a very flattering coral-ish pink with golden shimmers and it basically will look good on anybody!
Although it's barely visible and faint on my tanned hand, it does appear on my cheek and it gives a rather natural glow. It's my go to blush whenever I'm feeling lazy and can't decide which blush matches the overall makeup look. I also use this blush when I've a darker lip colour on. It matches most looks well since it doesn't appear too bright and it just adds a sufficient amount of glow to your face.
I'm also quite pleased with the texture of the product. Normally the other blush I use aren't able to last for a very long time but with this NARS blush, I can go one whole day without touching up! Of course that's if I don't spend a lot of time outdoors. I guess for the price, it's bound to last longer than other brands.
The packaging of the blush is quite classic. It's a matte black covering and it's pretty slim. Plus it comes with a big mirror which is a plus point as most blush packagings don't include a mirror. The only troublesome thing about this blush is that it doesn't come with any applicator so you would have to use your own blush brush to apply it.
That's all for this short and sweet review on this blush! I would really recommend the various blushes from this brand. So don't hesitate to get them! If you're already thinking about getting one, think no more!
Ah! A side note, they no longer have this brand at local Sephora outlets, I think it's being sold at Tangs and maybe certain departmental stores.
Hope this post has been interesting and useful, there'll be more beauty reviews coming soon! I've definitely been spending too much money on beauty products even though I've tried cutting down my expenditure. Sometimes you can't help it right? Especially when there's sales... Teehee...
(Photos were taken and used for an old post before I changed my URL, hence, the different watermark)


No comments:
Post a Comment