사랑스러워 넌 나의 애기야It's the weekends again! For this week's song review, we have Seo In Guk's 애기야!
Ever since watching Seo In Guk on I Remember You, I've been drawn to him and his awesome vocals. You would probably know by now that I like people with strong vocals (like Kyuhyun). If they can sing well, most likely I'll immediately approve of them.
Anyway! Although this song isn't like 사랑해 U, I somehow still enjoyed listening to this song and found myself humming along to it too. It has a similar beat and feel to 사랑해 U but somehow this song has a more cutesy feel to it. Which probably isn't like Seo In Guk's style at all. I guess it's hard to find a company that allows you to do your own style of music.
That's all I've for this weekend's song review! Hope that I've turned many into Seo In Guk fans too! Hehehe.
Don't forget to check out last week's song review here!
That's all I've for this weekend's song review! Hope that I've turned many into Seo In Guk fans too! Hehehe.
Don't forget to check out last week's song review here!


No comments:
Post a Comment