Monday, 28 September 2015

Jukebox #45 Magic ♥︎

She's so mysterious. I'm delirious. 
This week's song is none other than Super Junior's Magic! Skipping the long introductions and getting right into it since I'm sure if you've been following this blog and so these weekend song reviews should be rather familiar.




Another one of those love at first listen kind of songs. I think the first time listening to this song I instantly felt like I travelled back in time to the first time I started liking Super Junior. In my head I kept going why are they so handsome and those voices, they sound so good! I think this MV reminded me of No Other's MV with a set and all. Despite the disappointing album cover.

Also, Magic was released to commemorate Super Junior's 10th anniversary on 6th November so according to some fan analysis, they said the dance moves for Magic is actually a combination of various popular Super Junior songs! Unfortunately I'm not really a dancer so I'm not able to dissect the dance moves and pinpoint exactly which dance move is from which song. But nonetheless, if it's true then it's indeed pretty cool!

Wow, I can't believe it's already been 10 years since Super Junior made their debut. They're like a sunbae group already and yet they still have many fans all over the world. I can't say if they've a large fanbase in Korea though as I've heard that it's not a large as before since fans are moving to liking other groups. But anyway, they're still my favourite group. Hehehe.



That's all I have for this week's song review! Hope you've enjoyed listening to this song! And stay tuned for next week's song review!
Do check out last week's song review here!

No comments:

Post a Comment