It's one of their bestselling products! Initially I wasn't thinking of purchasing it but after trying a sample, I really liked it and ended up getting a tub for myself. It's funny how I got the samples in Korea but only waited till coming back and then getting it locally. So for a 100ml tub, I paid about SGD $32. It can last about a year or so depends on how many times a week you use this, usually once or twice a week is good enough.
How to use
The tub doesn't come with a spatula or something to scoop the product out so most would recommend using something to scoop the product out for hygiene purposes. However, I'm just lazy so I would wash my hands with soap before using this product and I won't double dip.
Before applying this product, you need to cleanse your face and apply toner.
So basically, you just need to spread out the mask over your face. It's actually a little thick but you don't have to spread a thick layer. As long it covers your face and it looks smooth, that should be just nice.
Once you feel that it's a little stiff, you can rinse it off with lukewarm water. It should wash off but if it doesn't come off easily, do not rub roughly as it might cause your skin to stretch. So just gently use your fingers to rub it off with more water. It should leave your skin feeling cool.
My Thoughts
I like how this product has a cooling effect and it also helps with the redness of my skin. If I have a pimple outbreak, it does help reduce the redness of the pimples and helps to dry it out a little bit as well. It also helps to exfoliate so my skin feels clean and refreshed after using it.
However, I wouldn't recommend leaving the product on your face for too long. It would make your skin really dry. So I think having it on for about 15 to 20 minutes should be just about right.
That's all for this short review! Hope it was useful and this is definitely a product I would recommend as part of your skincare routine. It does make your skin look better and you can see the difference after a few times using it!
Do check out this space for more beauty product reviews coming soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment