This week, we have D&E's The Beat Goes On!
Although the title of this album is The Beat Goes On, this song isn't the title track. The title track is 너는 나만큼 Growing Pains. However, I thought if this song was the title track, it would've been pretty cool as well.
This song has a pretty unique style. To me, it kind of feels like it represents the styles of Donghae and Eunhyuk. Donghae sings and Eunhyuk raps so in this song, there's a good mix of both. They're really a pretty good team, compatible and they look good together. I think SM did a good thing by releasing this sub group.
Also, I'm sure most of you have heard by now that Donghae and Eunhyuk would be enlisting in the army this year. Most of the ELF wanted that to happen since they were best friends and all so like since it's really happening this way, hope that they'll enlist together and be discharged together too. I think with Kpop groups, the friendship bonds are really quite strong since they've been together for a long time.
So that's all for this weekend's song review! I'll be back next week with more a new song to recommend!
Check out last weekend's song review here.


No comments:
Post a Comment