Sunday, 2 August 2015

Jukebox #37 YOU ♥︎

Hi guys! The weekends are here and so is another song review! Here's the review on B1A4's YOU!




At one point in time I was super in love with B1A4! I think it was during their promotions for 잘자요 굿나잇 and I was just crazy about them. It's not that I don't like them now but it's quite clear who and which are my favourite groups. Teehee.

What caught my attention was their vocals. Everyone in the group can sing! Usually I pay attention to vocals so it really impresses me if an entire group can sing. I think groups like Spica and I'd like to think SHINee too has members that can all sing. I think this song really captures the unique voices of B1A4 and that's why I'm recommending it today.



That's all I have for this week's song recommendation! It's pretty short so I'll let you listen to the song and see if you like it! Stay tuned for another song next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment