Recently, I've had the privilege of visiting LINE and 313 Somerset's collaboration popup store! I knew LINE was popular in countries like Thailand and Malaysia but I had no idea it was that popular here too! I was so surprised to see the long queue outside 313 Somerset just waiting to enter the popup store.
The LINE popup store sold merchandise of the LINE characters and seriously, some of the items were so cute!
I personally like Sally, the yellow duck so of course, I took a photo with it.
There was a giant plushie of Cony! It was seriously huge!
On the whole, I think LINE popup stores are always fun to visit whether you're getting anything or not. I've always gone to the LINE popup store when I visit Malaysia the past years. Hopefully in the future, there'll be more of such LINE store in Singapore.
The fun's not over yet! There are many more events at the LINE popup store in 313 Somerset, do check them out!
AFTERNOON PARTY WITH LINE FRIENDS AND MORE!
Level 1, Atrium
Meet the lovable Cony and Brown mascots
12 & 19 Jun, Fri : 7pm
13 & 20 June, Sat : 3pm & 7pm
14 & 21 Jun, Sun : 3pm & 5pm
Cheers with the Stars
13 & 20 Jun, Sat : 5pm, L1 Atrium
Xu Bin, Aloysius Pang and Kimberly Chia will join Cony and Brown to spend an afternoon of games and fun.
SAY “CHEESE” AND WIN
8 Jun – 5 Jul, L1 Atrium
Pose and snap your best shot at our LINE FRIENDS Summer Walk of Fame, and stand to win $100* 313 shopping vouchers and LINE premiums*. Simply post your pic on Instagram with hashtag #313BFF.


No comments:
Post a Comment