No longer almostkoreanme, now fidfiefofum
Hi guys! I've been thinking about making this change for some time and finally it's happening! I've been using almostkoreanme for around a year or two now but I thought it'll be good to change it to something close to the heart and also something that the general public can relate too.
Why?
The idea behind the name almostkoreanme was that I would be writing a lot on well... Korean related things. Although I do write mostly about Korean things, I do also write about other things that are not related to Korea, be it beauty, music or even food.
Why fidfiefofum?
Fidfiefofum was something that my sister came up with. I liked how it sounded! It was actually inspired from the story Jack and the Beanstalk. The part where the giant goes, "Fi Fie Fo Fum, I smell the blood of an English man..." something like that! It is also pretty relevant to my job as well since I work with children so I thought that this new handle will be a perfect match!
What to expect in the future?
There won't be many changes in terms of what I'll be blogging about. I'll still be blogging about music, Korean dramas and makeup. However, I'll be writing more about makeup or beauty related items and not only that, I'll be trying out food blogging! I do enjoy eating and I do try out new places here and there so I thought why not just write about my experience while I'm at it! Occasionally, I might even write about my recent favorite children's story book for any interested parents out there. I collect makeup but I do also have my small children's book collection. Hehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment