Moving on, this week I'll be writing about Boyfriend's 잘 지내더라 (You've moved on).
I first chanced upon this song on Youtube when it appeared in my subscription list. I heard their comeback song but didn't check out the whole album. When this video appeared, I knew I had to check it out as it was an acoustic version. Of course, after listening to it, I decided to check out the whole album.
I've always liked Boyfriend though they're not that popular as compared to some other groups but I think they're not too bad when it comes to singing. I mean there are some groups that aren't well known and they're not good at singing so I really wonder how did they get out there.
For some reason, I do tend to like songs that are... sad. (Check the lyrics translations here.) It's a song about breakup and thus making it a sad song. It somewhat reminds me of Kyuhyun's At Gwanghwamun as it's also a sad song and I've been loving that song quite a lot recently. I'm not surprised though, I do like slow songs or ballads.
Boyfriend definitely has changed a lot since their debut. I think they've matured since then. They literally seemed like boys when they first made their debut but now they seem like much more mature and even their concepts are different. I hope that one day they'll be able to be recognised as well!
So that's that for this week's song recommendation! Haven't really thought about what to write next week. But anyway, till then!

No comments:
Post a Comment