Kpop. Shuffle. Play.
I use to write about songs that are either new or the song that I'm constantly listening to. I then realized that it ends up to be the same few songs or songs by groups that I really like. So I decided to choose the songs by shuffling my playlist and recommend whatever song is first. And the title of these posts, "토요일 Tunes" is basically just "Saturday Tunes" which also means that I'll recommend a song every Saturday ^^
This week, Super Junior's Walkin' was chosen.
This week, Super Junior's Walkin' was chosen.
I'm not sure how popular this song is but it's one of my favourite songs from this album! I'm not just saying this because it's a Super Junior song. Hehe. It's like I really how the song starts plus I love the tune and beat. Not only that, the lyrics are really quite encouraging as well. It's like saying that you should keep walking no matter what challenges and what difficulties you face!
You may see the lyrics and translations here ^^
Super Junior actually performed this song live I think at Super Show 4. I'm not sure if they performed it at SS5 because I didn't attend it ㅠㅠ I don't know how the stage designers did it but it was pretty cool! They had like a treadmill on the stage so the members were walking on the spot. It was really cool!
So here's this week's song recommendation!
Keep walking~ The end is one step away!
xoxo, Fid♥

No comments:
Post a Comment