Here's another drama review! Well ever since Heirs, I've not stopped watching dramas >< It took me awhile to get started on 별그대 or You Who Came From the Stars but I managed to catch up with it real quickly.
This drama, Emergency Couple, I read about it and I decided to watch it. I like Song Jihyo and the story line did sound interesting. But of course, with dramas, the initial writeup may sound really interesting but when it plays out, it doesn't really turn out to be whatever I expected.
Short summary of what this dramas about. Once again I'll try not to reveal too much information for those who actually want to watch this drama. The whole drama is about this couple, Oh Changmin and Oh Jinhee who got married when they were quite young and then ended up getting a divorce after a year of marriage. The two of them meet again 6 years later, when they are both posted to the same hospital as interns.
Thankfully this drama has been great! It has met my expectations! Plus there's this...
Isn't he cute!!
Awww!
Aside from Song Jihyo, the cute baby, there's also Choi Jinhyuk! He started filming this drama right after filming Heirs. So it was indeed surprising to see him play a totally different role. Instead of the serious, strict character he played in Heirs, we have him doing things like this...
I'm quite impressed with him in this drama! Song Jihyo and Choi Jinhyuk really portrayed the characters of Oh Jinhee and Oh Changmin really well. There's a pretty good mixture of awkward scenes as well as scenes that just make you crack up. Like this...
I really liked how as a viewer I was able to feel the feelings the characters were going through. It was very valid and really real. It was totally relatable! So I think the drama really did well in that sense. Not many dramas are able to make me feel that.
There wasn't a lack of romantic scenes as well. Hehehe.
Their chemistry is pretty good! I recently saw an article talking about how Song Jihyo and Choi Jinhyuk have a good friendship offscreen as well and who knows they maybe dating. Lol nooooooo >< What about Gary~ Monday couple!
Anyhow, there's 2 more episode left! This Saturday night they would be airing the 21st episode and honestly, I can't predict the ending. There's two ways that this drama could end. I'm hoping it will end the way I want it to. I've watched through all the episodes and waited for every episode, I really hope they don't do a twist. I. Will. Cry. Hahaha.
It's annoying how every episode seems to end at a point where you're at the edge of the seat. And then you realize you have to wait a whole week. But I guess you can say that it's really worth the wait ^^ So if you're someone who likes romantic comedies, I would totally recommend this drama!
What are your thoughts on this drama?
xoxo, Fid ♥










No comments:
Post a Comment