Saturday, 12 April 2014

토요일 Tunes #2 DBSK's Something ❤

Kpop. Shuffle. Play.

This week, the song that was chosen (by my iTunes shuffling system) is DBSK's Something! 


I was actually looking forward to their comeback! You can probably say I'm almost a total SM fan >< I loved 'Something' when I first heard it! It's not the usual Kpop kind of song, if you know what I'm saying. The retro swing beat was great! Of course, their awesome vocals just tied everything together. 

The lyrics of this song talks about this girl having something and the girl the song is directed at has to do better in order to match up to the girl who has something. Some parts of the lyrics kind of remind me of TaeTiSeo's Twinkle as they are talking about how good they are. Maybe the lyrics are trying to make fun of those singers who think highly of themselves. 

Here are the lyrics and translations ^^

With the so called analysis of the lyrics, I sort of get why they chose to use caucasian actresses in their MV. They're probably trying to point out that that's the something different? Hahaha. Am I over analyzing? 

Without a doubt, the dance looks great! It feel like I'm watching a musical! Love it! 

So DBSK's Something is this week's song recommendation! Stay tuned for next week's recommendation~ 

xoxo, Fid ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment