So this is going to be a boring post as I've no pictures of this day.
We spent the whole day shopping at the Platinum Mall and nothing but just that. Hehe.
A photo of us while waiting for dad to take his suit measurements. It's cheap to make a suit there.
The Platinum Mall is seriously huge. There are two sides to the mall, the old side and the new side. The old side has about 6 floors of shops and the new mall has about 5 floors. The new mall is smaller as compared to the old mall. The old mall is seriously huge! There are rows and rows of shops! My mum had to devise some plan so that we could walk without missing any shops and not get lost. It's something like Bugis Street here only that it's about 10 times bigger.
We didn't have to just think about not getting lost but at the same time we had to squeeze through people! It's always crowded no matter what day you're there. Apparently it's a wholesale mall so there'll be people walking around with big bags buying stock for their shops. I heard that many local blog shops get their stocks from there.
It is a very good place to shop. There's this thing called 'wholesale price' over there. So it will cost you lesser when you buy more things from the same shop. Of course some shops allow you to mix the items but some shops only allow you to get more of the same item to get the wholesale price >< Some shops will give you the wholesale price for two items and some three. So it's still pretty good ^-^ Who doesn't love discounted shopping?
After shopping, we headed to Central World for dinner. If I'm not wrong we have steamboat for dinner. I can't really remember as I'm blogging this so much later omo. The tom yum soup was to die for. It was seriously delicious! But also very spicy ><
We went to the supermarket to get like... snacks. What's a holiday without junk food and snacks right? Guess what I found at the supermarket?
짜잔! Seaweed with Kyuhyun<3 it="" nbsp="" on="" p="">
Just looking at it I know it's delicious! Hahaha. I bought three packets. Totally cannot resist! I felt like there was a total lack of kpop things there. So when I saw this I was totally happy!! Other than seeing Nickhun's face here and there, there was really nothing else kpop there ㅠㅠ
3>

No comments:
Post a Comment