Current favourite Korean makeup product!This is my first time actually talking about makeup in a blog post. It hasn't been very long since I've started using makeup. Maybe around 2 years or so? I've tried a few different brands and so far I've taken a liking to Korean brands. Don't you think Korean brands have ridiculously cute packaging? Yes, I'm a sucker for packaging. Lol.
This product is the Tear Drop Liner from Etude House.
It's basically something similar to a glitter liner but probably not as thick and obvious. It is really sparkly though. I'll include some ways I use this product at the bottom of this post ^^
It's quite common in Korean makeup styles that a bright or light eyeshadow or glitter is applied to the lower lash line (as seen in the pictures on the right) and to the inner corners of the eye near the tear duct. It helps to brighten up the look and it will also make the eyes look bigger. Koreans think that the layer of fat under the eyes makes girls look cute so this product will help to highlight that area as well.
Some way I use this product (I have the #1 White liner):
1. I apply it on my lower lash line as seen in the pictures on the right.
2. As this product needs a little time to dry (just like any other liquid liner), I will apply a little on the inner corners of my eyes and smudge it and spread it out a little upwards to the upper corner with my finger to give it a faint glittery effect.
3. I sometimes use it to add the glittery effect to my upper eyelids by placing a little in the upper corners of my eyes and smudging it.
Here is a makeup tutorial from meejmuse where you may be able to try out using this product:
Hope this short post has been informative and helpful ^^
Do let me know in the comments if you've tried this product or something similar or you have another way of using this product~
Until next time~

No comments:
Post a Comment