Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Party period

It's party time! Time for fun and celebration!
Been attending so many parties! I guess it's mostly because everyone is turning 21 so we're all having celebrations. I've attended 2 parties so far and will be attending another one this weekend. Just attended Joni's party last Saturday and it was pretty fun although it was a little awkward because I didn't really know anyone except Phy, Dom, Tim and Joni. Haha. It was my first time drinking something that isn't wine. I don't like the taste of alcohol >< maybe if it were sweeter. The food was good too. Joni catered indian food. I'm now thinking if I should cater Korean food for my birthday party. Hmm. Should I? 

Valentine's day was fun this year too! Spent the evening with the wonderwomen celebrating Lycia's and Sharon's birthdays. I guess you could say it was a successful surprise for Lycia? Haha. It was fun hiding and pretending we didn't see her and she didn't realize it was us too. So yay! Hehe and the Thai food was great! It's Aroy Dee at middle road. I used to be able to eat spicy food often but I guess I lost the tolerance for it. But anyhow, had a great time with the girls and Peiqi's boyfriend made our day by giving each of us a stuffed rose each! So nice of him! ^^


Alright better go back to listening to class. Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment