It's been a while since I've tried new beauty products! Received this product for Christmas and finally had the chance to test it out! April Skin has been promoting this product quite actively on Instagram as I've seen this product on my feed quite a few times. Most of the time it shows how well this product removes things stuck in your pores.
After testing this product out...
The first challenge I faced was that the product was a clear gel formula! So it was hard to gauge how much product I was applying or even where I was applying it. I had to go really close to the mirror to actually see what I was doing. In the end, I added a second layer of product because I was worried it wasn't thick enough. It has to be thick enough so that it comes off nicely when you peel it off. With that said, it's probably not good for your skin to have colouring adding. So, I could work with it being colourless.
Other than it being colourless, this product worked great! I managed to peel it off in one piece and although there were some small pieces left around the sides of my face, probably they were too thin to be peeled off, it was easy to remove them. Thankfully, it didn't hurt when peeling it off! You could see tiny pieces of the "dirt" stuck in the peeled off piece, especially around the nose area. Ew... But it was totally satisfying!
There are many other different peel off packs out there, I would recommend you to try this product if you're looking for a peel off pack. It didn't cause any reaction and friends with sensitive skin types are using this product as well. So, do give it a shot! Take care and stay safe!


No comments:
Post a Comment