Friday, 14 February 2020

Mamamoo Ten Nights | Review

As most of you might already know, I'm a huge fan of Mamamoo! It's not really surprising as I like groups that have strong vocal capabilities.

In the song Ten Nights, they get to showcase just that...




Although this is a B-Side track with Hip as the title track, they did perform this song live, if I'm not wrong, twice. Of course, they did showcase their vocals but not just the vocal line, Moonbyul the rapper even get a singing line with a relatively high note that she needs to belt out.

Not only that, I really liked the melody of this song. It's a tune that gets stuck in your head once you've listened to it. Initially, I didn't even notice or listen to this song, I was just listening to Hip until they mentioned it in an interview and after listening to this, I realised I could've missed out a good song!

I do encourage you to listen to the entire album in the future so you won't miss some good songs like this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment