Tuesday, 11 February 2020

Romantic Doctor Kim 2 낭만닥터 김사부 2 | First Impression

Another first impression of drama that’s currently airing. Romantic Dr Kim 2! I’m sure many people are watching this drama too even though it’s not completed. I completed 10 episodes in 2 days so these are my thoughts of the drama so far. 

I watched the first season of Romantic Dr Kim but don’t remember what happened so I basically watched season 2 as if it were a new drama and that’s the first thing I’d like to compliment the writers/producers for, they didn’t make viewers feel clueless or left out even if they didn’t watch the first season. The plot was fresh and captivating. It’s quite rare these days to find a drama with a plot that makes you want to keep on watching. 

On the other hand, it’s quite action-packed so I’m not really sure how that’ll turn out as well. Having too many things going on could mean many unanswered questions in the end? Or maybe even like plot holes. 

But I like how they are keeping in line with the same theme from season 1 where broken doctors with some kind of backstory and personal battles come to Master Kim and hopefully there’s a happy ending in their personal lives. It was good that some characters remained too to show the continuity from the first season. 

Based on what’s going on at episode 11/12, where the drama is currently at now, I can’t really for sure how it’ll end and whether everyone will get a happy ending. Of course, I sure hope that everything ends well and packaged nicely with a bow. Then again, Korean dramas are known to have plot twists and those open endings that I don’t really prefer. 4 more episodes to go, can’t wait to see what unfolds. 

If you are watching this drama, I hope you are enjoying it too! It might actually turn out to be a successful season 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment