I have been loving these products and been using them recently. Who ever said art class was difficult?
Too Cool For School
Art Class By Rodin
Contour • Highlighter • Blush

For the longest time, this collection just had the contour but in the recent years they added on the highlighter and then the blush. I got the contour first in April 2016 before getting the highlighter and blush around October 2016. Been crazy about this collection ever since!
Thoughts
Thoughts
Saw this product being highly reviewed and talked about on various YouTube videos so decided to get the contour one for myself. After trying it, the rest is history! Got the highlight and the blush at the same time without much thought.
They aren't too pricey as well, costing around ₩15,000 to ₩17,000.

Each of these comes with 3 different shades. I normally swirl all three shades together and apply them. Except for the bronzer where I use the middle shade to contour the sides of my nose.

Swatches of the 3 shades. Apologies for the out of focus photo 😝 I haven't used the highlight much but it does provide just enough of a glow when applied. Comparing the bronzer and the blush, they both have matte finishes, however, the blush definitely has more fallout as compared to the bronzer. So instead of swirling, I end up tapping to get product on my brush.
But the colour is amazing! It became my daily blush like instantly. It's a pastel peachy kind of shade which happens to suit my skin tone perfectly.
Verdict
I would definitely recommend the contour one. I can totally see why it's a best seller and everyone's hot favourite item. (Recently hit pan while I was in Korea. Headed out to get another one that day itself. Hehehe.) As for the blush and highlight, I would say it's up to personal preference. The blush may not suit everyone so you might want to test it out before purchasing. And for the highlight, it isn't as obvious or pigmented as one would hope for but it's just enough for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment